Sandes Portal (GIMS App) – Secured instant messaging platform to connect with government officials or family, and friends with the use of GIMS Instant messenger app for free Android, IOS, or web version. In this App, your chats are secured with end-to-end encryption declared by the Govt. of India. This platform supports audio, video calls, multimedia, and file-sharing by the user. More features are available like contact sharing, message styling, message tagging, backup and restore, phone book synchronization, group chat, chatbots, broadcast messages or Digilocker etc.
What is GIMS?
Sandes Portal – GIMS is Government Instant Messaging System developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC).
How to Download or Install GIMS (Sandes) App?
There are two ways to download or install Gims Sandes App to Android or IOS app.
- For Android users, go to the https://www.gims.gov.in/dash/dlink and click on Download
button under Android tab.
- For iOS users, search GIMS Instant in App Store and then download and install from the link
provided in App Store.
How many platforms GIMS App is available?
Sandes Portal – GIMS App is available on below-mentioned platforms:
Furthermore, there’s no option to transfer your chat history between platforms. However, The backup option is there to export your chat to your email.
In Sandes or GIMS App Maximum Limits or user add
- Presently, an official group can have a maximum of 200 members
- Presently, a non-official group can have a maximum of 50 members
- Presently, a Broadcast list can have maximum 10 contacts at a time.
- Only the following file types are supported: documents (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf), images (jpeg, jpg, png), audio (mp3, m4a), video (mp4)
- Download GIMS App: Install or Download
- Provider: NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE (NIC)
- Size : 68.2 MB
- Category: Social Networking
- Compatibility : Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Languages: English
- Age Rating 4+
- Copyright © National Informatics Centre
- Price : Free