Sandes Portal – Download or Install Sandes or GIMS app Instant Messaging System (Sandesh, Sandes App Download) is a Messaging system developed by the Government of India, National Informatics Centre (NIC) that is designed for the government and the people. GIMS Full Form (full name) is Government Instant Messaging System and its alternate name is Sandes.
Sandes App Download or Install from Sandes Portal Official Website of GIMS (Sandesh App). It’s available for Android, iOS App or Website users, which you can use like Whatsapp or telegram messenger to send messages by app using, install or sandes website. Read to get answers to your questions about GIMS or sandesh App.
Why Sandes App?
Sandesh – The GIMS App can be customized in different ways. You can use it for communication, this app comes with a lot of security because this app has been made by the Government of India.
How to Download GIMS Sandesh App?
You can download the G I M S (sandes) sandesh app by visiting the official website of the government, gims.gov.in or gims.nic.in, or you can download the GIMS Apk by clicking on the link given below.
[su_button url=”/technology” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#0f6cff” size=”6″ radius=”round”]Download Apk [/su_button]
Before the GIMS Sandes App downloading and installing, please read the full information given below:
How to Install GIMS Sandesh App?
Follow the simple steps to Install sandesh app
- Click on the given link to download or install the sandes GIMS app.
- Open this link in any browser and click on the download button.
- If you are an Android user, then click on the Android button, or if you are an IOS user then click on the ios button
- After the click on the download button, the app will start downloading on your phone.
- After downloading, click on the Install button.
- To install, you need to ask permission in the phone which you allow.
- Permission will only allow applications to be installed on your phone.
How to login?
- You can log in to the GIMS Sandes app in 2 ways through the use of an email or phone number.
- If you log in with a phone number, then you have to turn on the phone number in the app.
- As soon as you enter the number, you have to click on Get OTP. Only you will get an OTP, after logging in, you will be logged into the app.
- After this, the app will ask you for backup. If you are a new user, you can click on skip.
- The application then asks for the below permissions like:
- taking a picture
- video recording,
- Audio recording,
- Accessing contacts
- Make and manage phone calls,
- Accessing photos,
- After this, the contact will ask you to sync so that you have to click on sync.
After this, the user will come to the home screen and can navigate.
How to create a group on GIMS Sandes App?
- You can also create a group in the Gims Sandesh app, to create a group, you have to click on the new group.
- After this you have to add people to that group, to make the group.
- After this, you have to give the name and description of the group.
- As soon as you enter the name, the group will be created and now people of all groups can log in and message.
- After creating a group, you can make anyone an admin or administrator.
Sandes App Features:
- The special thing about this app is that you can also add it to your digilocker.
- In this, you will get Gimoji instead of Emoji, which is completely different from WhatsApp emojis and that is fine.
- This app will get complete security as this app comes with end-to-end encryption.
- In this, along with the message, you can also make calls, video calls, and voice messages.
- It has a message tag using which you can tag important messages.
How to add a contact?
In this app, you will get 2 ways to add contacts, out of which you can sync your phone book by adding your contact or you can also add your contact by entering the manual contact number.
To add a contact, click on the add icon in the app, click on it, then add the contact by entering the phone number, or you can add your contact by clicking Sync Phonebook.
How to delete a contact?
It is very easy to remove or delete a contact in the Gims sandes App, long-press the contact you want to delete to delete the contact, then click the delete option and you can Remove contact.
How to delete chat?
To delete chats in this app, first of all, you have to open the contact whose chat you want to delete, then you have to click on the 3 dots in the right top corner, then from there option, you will delete Click on Conversation. You have to do that, after that, you will have a popup, on which yes, it will delete only your chat.
How do share videos, photos, and links?
To share photos, videos, and links in the GIMS sandesh app, firstly open the contact you want to share, then click on the icon below (+) plus, then you can click the photo, video, and link from there Click and easy to share data.
Is the G I M S Sandes app is safe?
Yes, it’s secure, GIMS Sandes app is developed by the Government of India (Digital India) which is a messaging app and you can use to message your friends and relatives. This app comes with complete end-to-end encryption which is completely secure, because of encryption, no third person can see your chat. So you can be using it and support Make in India and Digital India.
- Presently, an official group can have a maximum of 200 members
- Currently, In a non-official group can have a maximum of 50 members
- Presently, a Broadcast list can have maximum 10 contacts at a time.
- Only the following file types are supported: documents (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf), images (jpeg, jpg, png), audio (mp3, m4a), video (mp4)
- Official Website of Sandes Portal GIMS – https://www.gims.gov.in/ or https://www.gims.gov.in/dash/dlink
Read more Articles: