Any person, as defined under Section 2(31) of Income Tax Act, 1961, may register a grievance for content published on this website in accordance with Rule 10 of The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics code) Rules, 2021, within a reasonable period of time
The grievance is to be addressed to our Grievance Officer in the manner as specified below:
Grievance Officer’s cum editor Name: Mr. Pawan Kumar
Email: [email protected]
Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form given below. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted. if will find any fake complaint with malafide intention than legal action will proceed. email it to our grievance officer at [email protected] directly.
- First Name (including Middle Name, if any)
- Last Name
- Phone Number (For Example: +91XXXXXXXXXX)
- Full Address
- Your Valid Photo ID and Address Proof (Copy of Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Passport or Driving License)
- Copy and paste the link to the content for which grievance is being filled
- Date of publication (dd-mm-yyyy)
Please quote exact lines/ paras of the content that according to you is in violation of the code of ethics. Please specify exact words or para of the article, or exact time stamps for videos.
Give Time Stamp if grievance is against any Video